Skip to main content

How to handle when your Thai ex is haunting you

Hi gay guys!
OMG! I have to apologise again about me being absent on updating my entry here but here I am again.

Alright guys, I've been tired of having loquacious introduction on here.

There is love so it won't be surprising that there will be a good-bye but what we are talking today is all about if it's a "good" good-bye or a bad-bye.  For good good-bye, you all know that it always ends up as a wonderful thing and you and your ex remain friend - that's really awesome I totally love it. But how about bad-bye and it became a nightmare???

What if your ex still couldn't let go? ...let you go?? What if your ex thought that there will be another episode of your love life?

I know you are thinking of this guy


He is creepy...

Okey, when it comes to the situation of when you could feel that your ex is still around you and you see him every single place you go - stalking - you would feel uncomfortable. It's even worse when you have your new guy and your new guy got this paranormal activity from you ex too.


How to handle it?


First of all, make sure if your ex has some mental problem or not if yes then what you have to do is something pretty intense - you know what it is.

However, I wouldn't always blame it on him to not be able to get over you but it might be you who didn't make it clear when you left him or the way you guys finished was because you had some guy while you had him. This put him to the full extreme level of shame or even vengeance. All he wants is to have you back otherwise just simply screw your life ( I know it sounds crazy but it is the way it is) 

I believe good conversation solves problems out. Therefore, for the first step I believe you might need to have a serious discussion with your ex about what he is doing isn't the right thing and he should move on. DO NOT offer to be his friend - believe me it doesn't help anything. Imagine when you are madly in love with someone and all you want is to have him with you and then you get friend zoned by that person - sucks. Just make it clear that you guys are not the same anymore. One more thing, if you want him to be your friend please try reading this entry I've written before Click here

I believe it might answer something.






But what if he didn't want to have conversation and rejected to confront with you and then he started something really unacceptable with you or you guys?

There's only one way to solve this - just warn him that if he does that again you might need to see him in police station.

But I believe that good conversation really helps, just try your best. Put yourself in his shoes and try to understand how you would feel you had to be in such situation plus thai guy are way so complicated when it comes to this thing and you know they don't get over really easily.

I apologize for this entry to be short as I am in a rush on my work now but I don't forget to update this as I just had the chance to hear this story from some people at the bar. I hope you, the guy who has this trouble, read this entry and try to make it the right way.


Have a fabulous gay day!
Scott
xxx

Comments

  1. Please stop offering advice on subjects that beyond your capability.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Must-know facts about Thai guys (Part II) : They save 'face' more than 'money'

Lose face? What the heck is this? Come on! don't pretend like you don't know it, just because you guys are hardly in this kind of situation but behold folks! This thing is really common in Thailand and maybe it's become part of the culture now. Well, losing face is feeling extremely embarrassed or being in a really really awkward situation... and that is what we, Thai people really hate! Geert Hofstede I think it is not fair to say that Thai guys are afraid to lose face as actually all Thai people are. First thing is, according to Geert Hofstede's Cultural dimension, Thai people has really high point for the concept of uncertainty avoidance culture, which means Thai people are afraid to to be in such an uncertain situation. Alright enough for academic article... let's go back to the reality However, it really makes sense. Now time to explain how we would be like if we are in 'face-losing' situation. Let me explain by telling the story.

Must-know facts about Thai gays! (part I)

I am sooooooo sure that many many of you have had experienced to meet up with some thai guys unless you wouldn't be reading this article! I am sure there are so many things you're still so confused. There might be millions of times that 'why' questions popped up in your head like you are 3 year-old boy who just get to know the world.  Even though you have had met up maybe more than a thousand of thai guys (as friends or whatever it can be) you still don't understand it all about Thai guys... Here are some facts that will tell you about what is hidden under that dark, smooth and sexy skin.   Iceberg culture  Let me put this in the easiest way to explain. Have you ever asked your Thai guy if he wants something on the dining table on your first date? Or even asked if he needed your helps? Well, literally he might say no but what he was thinking that time was maybe on the other hand. What I want to tell you is that ALMOST Thai guys don't mean wha

5 months of no sex and I just had a date first time in 2 and a half years!

Hi y'all! My last post was all about random thing I did, saw and experienced at Chiang Mai and I have been thinking so hard what to do in order to have you guys back to read my tiny little blog again LOL Well, It has been such interesting time with me lately. I have been busy planning on my first ever Europe trip. It involves a lot of paper works and blah blah. The good thing is, I get to forget about my ex for a while. Not that I can't get over him or anything but come on! it was 2 and a half years and I would be heartless to never have my own sad days at all. Thanks god, I have friends. People gave me a lot of advises about how I should deal with my breakup or I would call it feeling missed out. Some said that I should just take a moment of my life, go somewhere and spend time with myself (Well, if my boss allowed me to take another holidays, I wouldn't hesitate LOL), some even said that I should just let myself go with how I feel and never force myself to not be s