Skip to main content

Don't you think it is very cute when straight guy does gay thing?

Hi guys,
How was your weekend going? Having fun or some crazy time?

Well, my party night is never get so boring when I go to Stranger Bar. I am sure many of you who are reading my blog at the moment might probably be there very often.

Thanks picture from Stranger Bar
But lately I'd rather spend my night as a sober boy and I got to see a lot of interesting things in my sober point of view. I got to see how all of my friends look like when they are wasted, I got to see how silom night life looks like when everybody was drunk and I was only one who wasn't and of course I got to see DJ station at another perspective.

Importantly, I got to see something really interesting in DJ station. Of course I saw a lot of straight people in gay club :)

I really wanna talk about cute things from straight people in DJ station. 

One night, It started at the beginning of soi 2 where I was waiting for my lovely girl friend to arrive. There were 2 straight guys standing and waiting for something.  I could tell from the beginning that they were not gays. However, they started to talk about the entrance fee and how it would be like in DJ station. They started arguing a little bit. I couldn't help but tell them that it is a gay club "of course it is a lot of fun in there!" 

Not so soon after I told them, my friend arrived and surprisingly she started talking to the guys and then invited them in, tho, they would want to wait for a bit so we let them there and went straight in DJ station.



We had such a good night and my friend went so wasted and we decided to go dancing on the stage where we met those 2 straight boys again. We had a small conversation before one of them started to hit on my friend and things seem to work out between both of them. I decided to take the other guy to walk around so we didn't have to be the third wheels.

We came on the dance floor and start the moves. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, the guy went super wild when his favorite song was on. I was standing there seeing him dance. At some minute, he was grinding his crotch on a guy dancing around us. That gave WOW and I thought it was sexy!

After the club was close, his friend and my friend disappeared and we knew exactly what happened so we decided to walk up to the street to have Chicken rice then we got to talk about his dance moves. He told me that he was having good fun time without worrying about getting a girl to go back with him.

Well, that wasn't only one story I experienced from straight guy who parties in gay club sometimes. I know somebody who used to go to party at stranger bar more often than I do. I know a straight guy who always hangs out with me around the city plus I once cuddled with a straight guy who knows I am gay.

I've heard that every guy has their own gay moment in their lives and I think that's true but it doesn't mean they have to be gay plus I think that's really cute. Many of my girl friends love that! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Must-know facts about Thai guys (Part II) : They save 'face' more than 'money'

Lose face? What the heck is this? Come on! don't pretend like you don't know it, just because you guys are hardly in this kind of situation but behold folks! This thing is really common in Thailand and maybe it's become part of the culture now. Well, losing face is feeling extremely embarrassed or being in a really really awkward situation... and that is what we, Thai people really hate! Geert Hofstede I think it is not fair to say that Thai guys are afraid to lose face as actually all Thai people are. First thing is, according to Geert Hofstede's Cultural dimension, Thai people has really high point for the concept of uncertainty avoidance culture, which means Thai people are afraid to to be in such an uncertain situation. Alright enough for academic article... let's go back to the reality However, it really makes sense. Now time to explain how we would be like if we are in 'face-losing' situation. Let me explain by telling the story.

Must-know facts about Thai gays! (part I)

I am sooooooo sure that many many of you have had experienced to meet up with some thai guys unless you wouldn't be reading this article! I am sure there are so many things you're still so confused. There might be millions of times that 'why' questions popped up in your head like you are 3 year-old boy who just get to know the world.  Even though you have had met up maybe more than a thousand of thai guys (as friends or whatever it can be) you still don't understand it all about Thai guys... Here are some facts that will tell you about what is hidden under that dark, smooth and sexy skin.   Iceberg culture  Let me put this in the easiest way to explain. Have you ever asked your Thai guy if he wants something on the dining table on your first date? Or even asked if he needed your helps? Well, literally he might say no but what he was thinking that time was maybe on the other hand. What I want to tell you is that ALMOST Thai guys don't mean wha

5 months of no sex and I just had a date first time in 2 and a half years!

Hi y'all! My last post was all about random thing I did, saw and experienced at Chiang Mai and I have been thinking so hard what to do in order to have you guys back to read my tiny little blog again LOL Well, It has been such interesting time with me lately. I have been busy planning on my first ever Europe trip. It involves a lot of paper works and blah blah. The good thing is, I get to forget about my ex for a while. Not that I can't get over him or anything but come on! it was 2 and a half years and I would be heartless to never have my own sad days at all. Thanks god, I have friends. People gave me a lot of advises about how I should deal with my breakup or I would call it feeling missed out. Some said that I should just take a moment of my life, go somewhere and spend time with myself (Well, if my boss allowed me to take another holidays, I wouldn't hesitate LOL), some even said that I should just let myself go with how I feel and never force myself to not be s