Skip to main content

Start with Sa Was Dee!

Sa was dee gay guys!

Welcome to my blog (actually is a very very first official gay blog I ever had)
Very simple, this blog is meant for giving you guys knowledge about us, Thai gays. As I've been profound a lot about a ton of misunderstandings, conflicts and ridiculously infamous things about Thai gays.

I've searched through the internet to read about attitude towards Thai gays in the blogs written by westerner authors. Around 70% of those blogs I've read were all bout some conflicts that those westerners had with Thai boys; money boys, liars, cheating, disrespectful manners, obnoxious ways of thinking etc. You guys are right as there are these kinds of person everywhere here but you are having a 'SINGLE STORY' about Thai boys! Now it's my turn to clarify and sort something out for you guys

I am one of Thai gays who partly understands the concept of 'being gay in Thailand' Whether you are westerners or the local, you may have been educated or experienced on your own about the rainbow beautiful life in Thailand.

I actually like a white-asian gay couple on the street (I mean real couple that there's no money issue involving, if you know what I mean) These people are really really cute together and there are tons of them in Bangkok! Well, I WAS one of them--ages ago.

Yet there are too many conflicts! why is that??? 
A lot of people have told me that it's all about different mentalities, different cultures and different traditions. 

Well, that can be part of the reasons why these things keep happening and they usually crumble their beautiful relationships.

As I am a big big supporter for white-asian gay couple, I totally want my blog to be some educational material for you all to clearly understand about how we, Thai gays, really are.
And hopefully, you guys will as well share me your ways of thinking towards Thai guys so that I can share it on here and believe me, your Thai guy will understand you more than he ever did!

Have a lovely gay day,
xxx
Scotty

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Must-know facts about Thai guys (Part II) : They save 'face' more than 'money'

Lose face? What the heck is this? Come on! don't pretend like you don't know it, just because you guys are hardly in this kind of situation but behold folks! This thing is really common in Thailand and maybe it's become part of the culture now. Well, losing face is feeling extremely embarrassed or being in a really really awkward situation... and that is what we, Thai people really hate! Geert Hofstede I think it is not fair to say that Thai guys are afraid to lose face as actually all Thai people are. First thing is, according to Geert Hofstede's Cultural dimension, Thai people has really high point for the concept of uncertainty avoidance culture, which means Thai people are afraid to to be in such an uncertain situation. Alright enough for academic article... let's go back to the reality However, it really makes sense. Now time to explain how we would be like if we are in 'face-losing' situation. Let me explain by telling the story.

Must-know facts about Thai gays! (part I)

I am sooooooo sure that many many of you have had experienced to meet up with some thai guys unless you wouldn't be reading this article! I am sure there are so many things you're still so confused. There might be millions of times that 'why' questions popped up in your head like you are 3 year-old boy who just get to know the world.  Even though you have had met up maybe more than a thousand of thai guys (as friends or whatever it can be) you still don't understand it all about Thai guys... Here are some facts that will tell you about what is hidden under that dark, smooth and sexy skin.   Iceberg culture  Let me put this in the easiest way to explain. Have you ever asked your Thai guy if he wants something on the dining table on your first date? Or even asked if he needed your helps? Well, literally he might say no but what he was thinking that time was maybe on the other hand. What I want to tell you is that ALMOST Thai guys don't mean wha

5 months of no sex and I just had a date first time in 2 and a half years!

Hi y'all! My last post was all about random thing I did, saw and experienced at Chiang Mai and I have been thinking so hard what to do in order to have you guys back to read my tiny little blog again LOL Well, It has been such interesting time with me lately. I have been busy planning on my first ever Europe trip. It involves a lot of paper works and blah blah. The good thing is, I get to forget about my ex for a while. Not that I can't get over him or anything but come on! it was 2 and a half years and I would be heartless to never have my own sad days at all. Thanks god, I have friends. People gave me a lot of advises about how I should deal with my breakup or I would call it feeling missed out. Some said that I should just take a moment of my life, go somewhere and spend time with myself (Well, if my boss allowed me to take another holidays, I wouldn't hesitate LOL), some even said that I should just let myself go with how I feel and never force myself to not be s